Welcome back to the official blog of the very best locksmith in Fayetteville, NC! We join you right where we left off in part one of this two-part series that concerns choosing the best Fayetteville locksmith.
The short answer is to just call JC Manhattan Locksmith because we are the best. Problem solved!
Unfortunately, life is rarely that simple, and seeing as how there are many folks from Spring Lake, Fayetteville, and the surrounding North Carolina region who have never experienced the undeniable pleasure of enlisting our locksmith services, we figured we might as well explain the best way to choose a locksmith in a more general sense.
Before we dive back into the topic at hand, we’d like to make the same point we led off with in part one — if you are in need of a locksmith right now, don’t hesitate to contact us. You can give us a call at 910-221-5800 at your convenience! And, if you aren’t in a rush, feel free to fill out the form on our contact us page.
Now that we have once again gotten the formalities out of the way, we will continue on our quest to explain how to choose the best Fayetteville locksmith out there! Before we do, however, we’d like to briefly share why it’s important to find a reliable, trustworthy locksmith.
Why It’s Important
Experienced, affordable, and trustworthy locksmiths don’t grow on trees. Some people think that we are a dime-a-dozen, which is a bit understandable because the uninformed might think of us as all performing a basic duty. So while you might think that a small issue with your lock isn’t worth doing much research over, you might want to think again. Unfortunately, price gouging can be a problem in this industry. Take it from us, as we have over 32 years of experience! But in case you are a fan of statistics (as well you should be), Angie’s List performed a poll which found that of the roughly 66 percent of respondents who have hired a locksmith, 25 percent of them thought that they were overcharged for the locksmith service performed.
There are many bad stories we could share, but we aren’t interested in fear tactics. We are interested in letting our readers know what they need to know, so that they can make an informed decision — whether you are looking for a reliable locksmith in Fayetteville or elsewhere!
- Find a local business where the operator will give you the legal name of the business.
- Do a brief internet search using the locksmith company name mixed with “reviews,” “reputation,” or “complaints.”
- Get an estimate of the cost. If your locksmith in-waiting won’t go there with you, just call somebody else! Our locksmith company can accurately quote out most jobs over the phone with little trouble.
- North Carolina requires the locksmith to be licensed (mostly so shady stuff like we’ve described doesn’t happen). That means you have an easy reason to ask the locksmith whether they are licensed or not. Our license number is #2137, for the record!
- While we are thinking about it, don’t try to perform professional locksmith services on your own. Your first offense, if caught, is a misdemeanor, and your second a felony.
In short, if you’ve lost car keys, gotten locked out, or need your locks changed, call today for a free estimate! The best car Fayetteville locksmith around would love to hear from you!