As you work to keep your commercial enterprise secure in its building, the keys can start to add up. Sure, they’re small and light, but put a bunch together, and you get a heavy bunch of keys. Not only that, you have to find the correct key each time you go through a door, and no matter how good your labeling skills are, it’s a pain. If this sounds familiar to you, you should consider having a master key system installed. JC Manhattan Locksmiths can install this system safely for you, making your hassle and worry a thing of the past.
If you’re thinking of installing a master key system in your Manhattan business, here are some pros and cons to consider:
- Significant savings on keys
- Multiple locks/buildings can be accessed by the same master key if you want it
- In an emergency, response crews can quickly be given access to all areas
- There are fewer keys to keep track of or lose
- You can rekey individual locks without changing the master key.
- Losing a master key has greater consequences
- Keeping track of who has the master key is crucial
- Badly-designed systems can result in keys that open the wrong locks or other security gaps
Interested in learning more about how a master key system could work for your business or organization? Call JC Manhattan Locksmiths today for a free quote and information. We have years of experience in creating secure systems and are ready to create one for you.